Monday, October 29, 2012

Can You Spot the Trend?

As we all anxiously await my parents' guest blog, I thought it would be fun to provide a little intermission brain teaser for all of you who follow my ramblings. Especially if you've caught up on all the latest entries you may have better luck at earning the most points in this game, but I'm not going to make it easy.


There are three levels to this game. If you figure it out in the first level, you receive 100 points. The second level is a little easier, and if you find it within these sets of photos you receive 50 points. The third level is easiest and if you finally guess it here you receive 20 points. If you don't get it at all... don't worry. I'll still explain at the end.

All you have to do is spot the trend in the following photographs. 

Ready?

Level One (Hardest)






















Still stuck? Move on to Level Two...


 














Still not sure what's happening here? Move on to Level Three...


 



If you guessed at any point during the game "Hmmm, this one guy seems to be popping up a lot..." you found the trend! His name's Ryan, and he's shown up in a few of my past blogs as well. Our love for anything outdoors brought us together week one, and since then it's been a progression of spending a lot of time together, (mostly planning adventures and trips). But then he got up the courage to go dancing with me, and was willing to spend time with me and my girlfriends (this is really quite daunting). It was when he decided to join my Tango class that I started to figure it out and a few weeks later we were happily holding hands through a government protest of 5,000 people marveling at how crazy the whole situation was.

You see, Ryan goes to DU, I've just never met him before, and now we're both pretty smitten.

So now it seems I get to bring home one heck of a souvenir along with all the memories we've already made. Guess sometimes you have to travel halfway around the world to find someone who's been right under your nose the whole time. Que suerte!

-Lisa en Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment